Sarah brings to the Cramer & Associates team over 25 years of experience in Development and Fundraising. She has a diverse understanding of development as both a Development Director and as a professional fundraising consultant. She has specialized in Educational and Faith-based institutions. Sarah has lead over 15 Capital Campaigns raising more than $40 million.
Expertise & Skills
Her management style is very “hands on”. She understands the day-to-day demands of running a development office and has been instrumental in bringing an education-based model to religious institutions to increase their annual funds and offertories. Sarah has been a featured speaker at the International Stewardship Conference, the National Catholic Development Conference, the Independent College Advancement Association’s Annual Conference and Our Sunday Visitor Stewardship Conference.
- Masters of Arts in Higher Education Administration – Focus on Development & Marketing, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Arts with Major in History and a Minor in Management – University of Dayton
- Attained CFRE in 2015
- Member of Central Ohio AFP
- Past president- Independent College Advancement Association
- Member- National Catholic Development Association
- Member- International Stewardship Association
- Member- Planned Giving Association
More About Us
© 2017 Cramer & Associates | 18 S High St | Dublin, OH 43017 | Ph. (614)766-4483