Michelle Cramer, CFRE,
President & CEO
Michelle Cramer is passionate about the power of philanthropy to ignite change. Her entrepreneurial spirit and compelling fundraising ability have excelled her in a profession she describes as “her life’s calling.” And her passion is contagious.
Expertise & Skills
Michelle and her team develop innovative and progressive fundraising strategies for nonprofit organizations throughout the country. The firm’s portfolio of successful capital campaigns and projects includes Franklin Park Conservatory, St. Vincent Family Center, Mount Carmel Foundation / St. Ann’s Hospital, Directions For Youth & Families, and The Ohio State University. Most recently, Cramer & Associates conducted a Feasibility Study and Strategic Fundraising Plan for a $6 million capital campaign for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio. The campaign, with its bold fundraising model, is near completion and will make it the largest Ronald McDonald House in the world.
- Co-founded Hodge, Cramer & Associates in 1987 , which changed its name to Cramer & Associates in 2009.
- Contributing author, The NonProfit Consulting Playbook: Strategies From 25 Leaders In the Field.
- Recognized by the Association of Fundraising Professionals as the 2015 Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Dean, AFP/GI Consultants School at the AFP International Fundraising Conference
- Highlighted speaker, 2008 AFP Hemispheric Conference on Fundraising
- Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Giving Institute
- Board Member, The Catholic Foundation
- Board Member, The Dublin Foundation
- Board Member, Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
More About Us
© 2017 Cramer & Associates | 18 S High St | Dublin, OH 43017 | Ph. (614)766-4483